This Starlight Series Cuetec cue features a black forearm and butt with silver 4-prong graphic design, matte silver outlines #&38; sleeve stars, Veltex wrap, stainless steel joint collar and butt, and Super Slim Taper shaft.
- 3/8 x 14 stainless steel joint pin set into black fiber nylon to seal the cue from moisture
- Professional Series S.S.T. shaft with 15” Super Slim Taper
- Tru-Glide finish eliminates stickiness
- Acueweight weighting system - from 18 - 21 ounces
- Veltex wrap for a sure grip
CT263 Cuetec Pool Cue
For over 20 years, Cuetec® has brought players - from professionals like Shane Van Boening to recreational users - cues that are on the cutting edge.
Cuetec® started out as a company obsessed with a single mission - that of preventing warping from moisture damage.
What makes a Cuetec® so great at locking moisture out? Aside from traditional Cuetec® cue construction (a solid wood core that has been encased in composite fiberglass or graphite), both ends of a Cuetec® cue are sealed with fiber nylon inserts to lock moisture out. This construction feature also has the added effect of transferring energy excellent