This traditional style McDermott cue features a Spies Hecker Black forearm and butt with black, white & silver index rings, 3/8 x 10 joint, black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap, and G-Core high performance shaft.
- Custom 3/8 x 10 joint for a secure fit
- G-Core performance shaft with triple-layer design for reduced vibration and distortion and extended CT Technology carbon fiber core for radial consistency
- 19-inch professional taper for a smooth stroke
- 10-layer laminated Tiger Everest tip for consistency and control + a dampening device at the base of the ferrule for shaft vibration reduction
- Black & white Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free grip
G206 McDermott Pool Cue
McDermott Cue Features
- 3/8 x 10 joint
- Ivorine III ferrule
- Double-pressed Irish linen
- Tri-core butt construction
- Moisture barrier finish protects against warping
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA
G-Core Shaft Features
G-Core Performance - Extended carbon fiber core stabilizes the front impact area for more control and reduced inconsistencies found in traditional solid Maple shafts.
Triple-Layer Design - Three layers of carbon fiber reduce vibration and minimizes shaft distortion for increased radial consistency and a more accurate shot.
Carbon Tenon Technology - This unique carbon fiber core makes for a stronger ferrule assembly with maximum impact properties and enhanced feedback - plus a handly red dampening device at the base to reduce impact vibration even further.
Radial Consistency - The G-Core is one of the most radially consistent shafts on the market - giving you a straighter cue ball path and reducing the need to compensate for spin and throw.
Everest Tip By Tiger - Shapes like a hard tip, hits like a medium and has the control of a soft tip. Each tip includes a red warning layer to indicate when it needs replacing.
Cue TypePlaying Cue
Joint Type3/8 x 10
Cue TipTiger Everest Tip
Cue WrapDouble Pressed Irish Linen
Wood TypePremium Maple
Butt CapWhite Implex
Weight Options18 oz, 19 oz, 20 oz, 21 oz