This traditional style Meucci cue features an antique stained Birdseye Maple forearm and Ebony butt with four ivory colored inlay points lined in black veneers, stained Birdseye Maple band, blue stained Maple box inlays, ivory colored inlay accents, solid white coated Irish linen wrap, and low deflection Black Dot Bullseye shaft.
- Classic 5/16 x 18 joint for a secure fit
- Black Dot Bullseye 35-layer laminated Hard Rock Maple low deflection shaft
- 14-16" professional taper for a smooth stroke
- 12.75mm leather tip for consistency + polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit
- Solid white polyurethane coated Irish linen wrap for a slick feel.
HOF02 Meucci Pool Cue
Cue TypePlaying Cue
Joint Type5/16 x 18
Cue Tip12.75mm Leather Tip
ShaftHard Rock Maple
Cue WrapPolyurethane Coated Irish Linen
Wood TypePremium Maple
Butt CapWhite Implex
Weight Options18 oz, 19 oz, 20 oz, 21 oz
Father of American cue making Bob Meucci and his team have produced world-renowned cues for over 25 years from right here in the US - all Meucci cues are manufactured in Byhalia, Mississippi in the Meucci Factory & Billiard Hall.
Meucci cues are built with one priority in mind - giving every player more power with less effort. Meucci cues have a distinct soft hit that gives more consistency with less cue ball deflection - right off the bat.
Meucci Cue Features
- Meucci cues have more flex than others for lowered deflection
- Unique joint and ferrule design provides maximum performance with minimal effort
- Distinct “soft” hit for less deflection
- A butt splice design that increases stroke amplification while preventing warpage
- 35 layer laminated Black Dot Bullseye Shaft with 14.5 - 16" professional taper
- 5/16 x 18 flat faced joint
- Irish linen wraps come coated with polyurethane
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA