The Quadruple Threat Pure X® jump break cue features a gunmetal forearm, extended Mz Grip technology wrap, and Pure X® technology jump break shaft with Carbon Fiber Impact System and XLG Quad Face tip. This cue also features four interchangeable quick-release joints so you can pick your perfect shot - short jumps, two separate long jump configurations, shots requiring increased torque and leverage, and of course explosive breaks - this powerhouse does it all.
- Four quick-release joints for 5 jump / break combinations
- Pure X®break shaft is tough enough to stand up to your most powerful shot - and handles finesse shots like a dream
- Super-hardXLG Quad Face tip with extended sweet spot and virtually indestructible Carbon Fiber Impact System for increased stiffness and strength
- Mz Grip wrap with three distinct traction zones to handle any kind of shot you throw at it
- Five separate configurations - from a 35.5” dart (Long Jump extender + shaft) to a 58” full jump/break (Air Flight jump handle + Long Jump extender + Power Driver with wrap + shaft) - make “impossible” shots look easy
HXT-P5 PureX Technology Jump/Break Cue, Gunmetal
Billiards may be a sport, but changing your game is a science. Pure-X® low deflection technology cues come power-packed with high-tech performance enhancements - at a glance these cues may look like old familiar friends, but they play like well-built machines.
Pure-X® Technology Features
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection
- High-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core aids in reducing deflection
- The Classic shaft is 12.75mm diameter
- Kamui™ Black soft layered tip for superior grip, spin and durability
- Mz Multi-Zone Grip wrap for intense traction and stability even in the sweatiest of hands
- Playing cues feature a 5/16 x 18 joint
Pure-X® cues aren’t just about flashy technology - they’re built on a solid core of tried-and-tested quality. P