This Pechauer full-length rosewood stained Birdseye Maple break cue features forward weighting for maximum energy transfer, piloted stainless steel joint with reinforced phenolic core, flex-free MST taper, Tiger high density leather break tip, and sleek wrapless handle.
- Patented quick-release joint for quick and solid connection
- Forward weighting for maximum energy transfer
- Flex-free MST taper for increased accuracy
- Tiger leather break tip for maximum control
- Sleek wrapless handle for better slip stroking
JPBKR Pechauer Break Cue
J. Pechauer Cues has been an American-made tradition for over 50 years. In 1961, founder Jerry Pechauer was given a broken Wille Hoppe cue in a match - that broken cue sparked a passion for cuemaking and built a reputation for excellence that has lasted the ages.
Pechauer cues are manufactured in Green Bay, Wisconsin and built to strict quality standards. All parts of the cue (including the weight bolts and stainless steel joint screws and collars) are made in-house to assure that these quality standards are met - if a cue bears the Pechauer signature, you know you have something special.
Pechauer Cue Features
- Patented quick-release joint
- 13.25mm diameter high density leather tip by Tiger
- Custom 8-coat hand sprayed finish with high gloss end coat for longevity
- Meticulous glued and threaded construction at every point in the assembly process ensures strict quality control and precision fit
- Made in the USA
Cue TypeBreak Cue
Joint TypeQuick Release
Cue TipTiger Leather Break Tip
ShaftHard Rock Maple
Joint CollarStainless Steel
Wood TypeBirdseye Maple
Butt CapWhite Implex