This traditional style Meucci cue features a smoke grey-stained Birdseye Maple forearm and black composite butt with four Ebony inlay points lined in green veneers, smoke grey stained bands with imitation mother of pearl inlays & green inlay accents, solid white coated Irish linen wrap, and low deflection Black Dot Bullseye shaft.
- Classic 5/16 x 18 joint for a secure fit
- Black Dot Bullseye 35-layer laminated Hard Rock Maple low deflection shaft
- 14-16" professional taper for a smooth stroke
- 12.75mm leather tip for consistency + polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit
- Solid white polyurethane coated Irish linen wrap for a slick feel.